Wednesday 5 June 2013

Sanjeev Sabhlok's reactionary blog

This is an Important FAQ containing the policy of this (web)log  "Sanjeev Sabhlok's reactionary blog"

I, the "owner" of this blog am "Sanjiv Sabhlok" and I reside in Australia working as a Chartered Financial Accountant with a leading international Bank.

Due to irrational algorithms of some search engines like "Google", my real world identity has been turned into a nightmare by a moron and psycho,  the  synonymously named "Sanjeev" Sabhlok, who spews his nonsense over the internet through a vast network of interlinked blogs and SEO optimized websites claiming inter alia to be an economist.

DISCLAIMER : 2 years ago Sanjeev Sabhlok claimed I impersonated him on the website of "The Economist" magazine by posting comments using my Yahoo mail ID, and my Yahoo mail account was terminated, causing me to then register the email ID "sanjeev_sabhlok@yahoo.com.au" where I can also be contacted. I am also the registered user of mail IDs like "sabhlokcity" etc. which I am entitled to register.

This Weblog is a "reaction"ary blog where I "react" (as an Indian, proud Hindu and highly qualified professional) to the intellectual garbage which the "psycho" Sanjeev Sabhlok pumps out 24x7. As a reaction to these, I collect from the Internet what other hundreds of pissed off net users write about Sanjeev Sabhlok's abusive postings / psychotic rantings, and I analyse them (and usually clean them up) and post them up with my comments. That is what a WEBLOG's official role is (please see Wikipedia).

So to sum up:-

1) I am Sanjiv Sabhlok from Melbourne Australia commenting on what my nakesake Sanjeev Sabhlok who also stays in Australia publishes and which tend to defame me. Yes, I know this is "coincidence" and the odds of it happening are a miillion to 1.

2) I am exercising my legal right (also known as LIBERTY and FREE SPEECH in most democracies) to issue fair comment on what Sanjeev Sabhlok, a public figure as he is the founder of a political party in India, publishes in the public domain which is affecting my own reputation as a competent finance professional in a highly conservative business environment. If Sanjeev allowed me to comment on his blogs without his usual censorship I would be happy to do so, causing me to post minimally to blogs such as this.

3) I shall delete within 48 hours any material on this site which is factually incorrect, or violative of terms and conditions agreed to between myself and the concerned Service Provider/s when it is brought to my notice through email.

4) I am not IMPERSONATING Sanjeev Sabhlok because in our native Indian languages (Sanskrit) our names are identical ('Sanjv').

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.